Wednesday 16 May 2018

Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment


If I’ve said it once I’ve said it a million times. You can never have too many lip products.  

Now, you may have a sh*t tonne of lip balms in your collection, but how many lip treatments do you have? Or more precisely, nightly lip treatments?

None?

Didn’t think so. 




Take a look then at Dermalogica’s new Nightly Lip Treatment, and wherever you do, don’t call it a ‘lip balm’!

Lip ageing is as inevitable as any other type of ageing but often gets overlooked when it comes to skincare.

Our mouth area produces laugh lines, fine lines, and vertical lines over time, just like any other part of your face but by looking after that area correctly you can help to reduce the appearance of ageing.




The guys at Dermalogica have got you covered thanks to their new nightly lip treatment.

Designed to be used on and around your lips, this rich formula works to firm, hydrate and restore the skin around your mouth.

Vitamin rich shea butter instantly hydrates and improves skins elasticity while Indian Gentian Extract, advanced Volumizing Technology and Sesame Seed Extract work to restore the skins volume and reduce the appearance of fine feather lines and wrinkles.




The treatment itself has the appearance and texture of a light moisturser, which while pleasant to apply did feel a bit odd on my lips to begin with.

It possesses a very soft and delicate hint of peppermint which confused me initially because while id pop a lip balm on that was peppermint scented, I’d be slightly more cautious putting something that smelt minty on my skin.




Anyway, once I had got used to the texture and scent I really enjoyed using the product.

It certainly did a great job of instantly hydrating my lips and the skin around my mouth, leaving it feeling soft and nourished.




In terms of reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, the jury’s out. I’m 32 and I don’t smoke, so I’ve yet to really notice the signs of ageing around my mouth yet, but I imagine if this was something that did concern you then using this treatment could make a difference.

It’s well known that you should use a separate eye cream to your regular moisturiser on the skin around your eyes, so why wouldn’t you treat the skin around your mouth in a similar manner if its appearance concerns you?




I think it’s a great, unique and original product by a trusted brand that is well worth a try. If nothing else it leaves your lips wonderfully soft and kissable!


Dermalogica’s Nightly Lip Treatment is available now and costs £47.50 for 10ml.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig