Tuesday 20 March 2018

Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser



You all know that I am the most gigantic Pixi Glow Tonic Fan. 

Ever since the legend that is Mrs Caroline Hirons suggested I try it to help with my congested, problematic skin I’ve never looked back.

I can now add Pixi’s Glow Mud Cleanser to my list of most favourite skincare products ever.




This deeply cleansing mud gently exfoliates your skin to leave it looking and feeling beautiful.

Enriched with 5% glycolic acid and soothing botanicals, it is delicate enough for even sensitive skin like mine, yet powerful enough to make a real difference to the appearance of your skin.

This thick, rich cleanser has a soft green hue and smells beautifully relaxing and light.




Applied to damp skin and massaged for 30 seconds, its aroma envelopes your senses while it works to deeply cleanse your pores. 

The glycolic acid content gently exfoliates and revitalises your skin to reveal skin that is not just beautifully clean, but soft, radiant and glowing.

It is such a gorgeous cleanser, I wish I’d found it sooner!




It has a really appealing texture, so thick that its almost like a face mask. In fact, I have on occasion used it a bit like mask by applying it and leaving it for several minutes before massaging and rinsing off for an even deeper cleanse.

Rich and soothing it is perfect for my really sensitive skin and once rinsed off I was left without a hint of tightness or dryness, which I didn’t expect.




If you have sensitive skin but are looking for a cleanser with an acid then I can highly recommend Pixi’s Glow Mud Cleanser.

Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser is available now and costs £18.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've actually never used a Pixi product before! This product sounds really good :)

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig