Wednesday 26 April 2017

Vince Camuto Fiori



Fiori by Vince Camuto has to be one of the most beautifully presented fragrances that I’ve ever laid eyes on.

I mean, come on. Just look at it!




As yes I know I know, never judge a book by its cover, or a fragrance by its bottle but you’re gonna be expecting something a bit special when it is captured in such a stunning vessel.

Inspired by the blossoming delphiniums in Vince Camuto's personal garden, Fiori is a fresh, invigorating fragrance that exudes elegance. 

 I absolutely adore everything about the way this perfume is presented and the bottle is simply stunning. 




The minimalistic, chic glass bottle is dressed with a simple powder pink bow, a complete contrast to the intricate details of the rose gold lid and tag.

It is eye-catching, pretty and hello, ROSE gold! Love this!

Fiori itself features top notes of luscious pink grapefruit and ripened white nectarine while the heart  reveals sheer iris and dewy freesia.




 
Base notes of rich sandalwood and creamy blonde cedarwood round of the scent, leaving a light and refreshing fragrance.

I had never heard of Vince Camuto fragrances before and had no idea what to expect with this perfume but I was really pleasantly surprised.

 



It’s actually a rather perfect scent for the forthcoming summer months thanks to its freshness and wearability.

You try Vince Camuto’s Fiori for yourself now from Debenhams where 100ml costs £60.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig