Tuesday 7 February 2017

Benefit They’re Real Double The Lip



They’re Real Double The Lip is the brand new lip liner and lipstick in one from Benefit.

These eye catching, gorgeous lippies are the latest addition to the They’re Real line and are designed to make lipstick application easy peasy.




Featuring a custom teardrop tip, the pointy part of the applicator works as a liner while the rest of the tip contains a semi-matte lipstick.

Available in 8 beautiful shades ranging from subtle nudes to vibrant reds, this lipstick is designed to create visibly fuller lips while offering 8 hours worth of wear.

Firstly allow me to say that I ADORE the sleek packaging and I love owning things that match so to have my lippie match my mascara is really cute!




The range of shades are brill (lusty rose is my fave) and application couldn’t be easier.

Simple twist the bottom of the stick to pop the lippie up and apply in one easy stroke. Position the pointed tip along your upper lip line and glide on then pivot to fill in your lower lip.

Now this varies from shade to shade, but once applied I found it difficult to distinguish the difference in the liner and lipstick.




I realise that this is the idea as we are no longer in the nineties where highly contrasting liners and lipsticks were the look, but I had hoped to see a bigger distinction between the two.

That said, the shape of the tip allowed for precise and easy application and I’m a big fan of the formulation.




Semi Matte is the way forward for me as I find true matte lippies too drying and this lipstick is wonderfully light and creamy yet soft and matte too.

While it stayed on my lips for a decent amount of time I’m not sure I could claim that it lasts 8 hours, but in reality I think you’d be hard pressed to find ANY lipstick that lasts that long.




All in all I’m definitely a fan of these and they are certainly worth a try!

Benefit's They’re Real Double The Lip are available now and cost £16.50 each.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lovely shade of lipstick, I'm enjoying mine from my April Birchbox!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig