Wednesday 25 January 2017

Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Facial Wipes



While I believe that facial wipes should not be used as a primary source of facial cleansing, I also think that there is still a place for them.

They’re great for getting make up off quickly, as the first step in your skincare regime perhaps and I use them all time for removing stubborn mascara and eye make up.




Now traditionally facial wipes are white in colour, not so are the Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Facial Wipes.

These wipes are completely black.

Formulated with charcoal to help remove dirt and impurities whilst you cleanse these wipes are 95% natural and formulated without parabens, SLS and silicones.




Forgetting for a moment the fact that these are an unusual colour, the wipes themselves are pretty good.

They are lovely and moist, the wipe itself is thick and robust and my skin feels refreshed and clean rather than tight and dry after using them.

I’m not sure exactly what the purpose of them being black is though, other than to stand out.

 I get that the colour reflects the fact that they are formulated with charcoal, but I find it a little disconcerting!




One of the things I like about traditional wipes is the satisfaction you get when you’ve wiped your face and can see the make up residue on it, meaning it is no longer on your face.

When using these wipes I found it really weird that I couldn’t see my make up on them. That said this could be a plus point for some people!




As wipes go they’re pretty good and you’ll either love or hate their colour!

Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Facial Wipes are available now and cost £4.99.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Senior Virgin Hair sells high-quality 100% virgin human hair at rock-bottom price. When you want to have the best hair which is sleek, shiny and extremely luxurious, Brazilian deep wave human hair wigs is the best choice. Brazilian deep wave hair is a type of hairstyle which like water wave. It is worth for you to have a try. Brazilian Lace Front Wigs

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig