Tuesday 17 January 2017

Thierry Mugler Alien



I’ve been an Thierry Mugler Angel girl for as long as I can remember but I decided that it was time to try another of Mugler’s iconic scents in the shape of Alien.

This mesmerising and intriguing scent was created in 2005 and has become just as popular and equally iconic as Angel and its not hard to see why.




Just look at the bottle.

I mean, wow. How beautiful is this!

This distinctive scent is encapsulated within a perfume bottle reminiscent of a precious stone with jewel like facets, something that looks totally out of this world. 




The vibrant purple, unique and original bottle is the perfect reflection of the scent within.

Top notes of jasmine melt into cashmere wood heart notes before warm, mellow white amber rounds off the perfume to perfection.

It is a fantastically musky, bewitching, unique and rich fragrance.




It’s the kind of fragrance that if you were to smell it on someone else you would instantly be able to recognise it as Alien, something which I love in a scent.

It is an intriguing and addictive fragrance that I didn’t expect to like quite as much as I do, particularly as it doesn’t possess so much of a hint of any sweetness.




It is a sophisticated, grown up, heady and powerful scent and I think it’s really rather special.

Thierry Mugler’s Alien retails at £39 for 30ml.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig