Tuesday 17 January 2017

Katy Perry Mad Love



Mad Love has to be my all time favourite fragrance from Katy Perry.

I love literally everything about this scent, from its unique and whimsical bottle to the deliciously sweet and juice fragrance within.




I love the way the bottle resembles what I imagine magical concoctions may have been kept in in times gone by, drawing on the theme of a ‘love potion’.

The bottle is a super sweet, pale pastel pink and features a love arrow around its neck.

The circular marble effect of the lid is my favourite part of the bottle and is so distinctive and unique!




It’s a rather cool, understated bottle compared to many of Katy’s other scents and I love this subtlety.

As for the fragrance itself, it is a sweet scent lovers dream!

Top notes of sweet lady apple sorbet, mara strawberry and pink grapefruit offer an amazingly sweet and yet juicy hit.




Heart notes of peony petals, jasmine and bleeding heart help to soften the sweetness while maintain a soft and feminine touch before base notes of sandalwood, skin musk and coconut wood blend seamlessly to leave an addictively delicious perfume.

It is a sweet, soft and warm scent that appeals to me in just about every single way.

On top of all this, it is a really reasonably priced fragrance costing just £24 for 50ml.




If like me you love sweet scents then you’re going to want to try this!

Katy Perry’s Mad Love is available now.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig