Thursday 12 January 2017

Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant



Dermalogica’s Daily Microfoliant has to be one of my all time favourite  exfoliators.

Imagine my excitement then when I heard that they were launching a Superfoliant! Squeal!

Allow me to introduce you to Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant, a next generation exfoliant providing a daily detox from skin-ageing pollution.
 
This highly active powder resurfacer leaves skin feeling clean and super soft while simultaneously combatting the environmental triggers known to cause skin ageing.



This fabulous product draws on the same innovative powder form as the best selling daily Microfoliant and contains a host of skin loving ingredients.

It contains something called Activated Binchotan Charcoal Powder (which gives the Superfoliant its distinctive charcoal colour) which attracts and binds itself to impurities, pulling them out of your pores. The microfine particles resurface the skin and draw out excess sebum.

An enzyme trio of papain, lipase and subtilisin which dissolves protein in the skin, deeply cleansing and accelerating exfoliation while malic acid and lactic acid exfoliate and resurface the skin.

 Red algae and tara fruit extract help preserve the natural barrier function of the skin by providing a non occlusive molecular mesh that inhabits penetration and adherence of environmental pollutants and Niacinamide provides anti inflammatory and antioxidant benefits to prevent the adhesion of pollution particles.




The Daily Superfoliant is used in the same way as the Microfoliant. After cleansing your skin, dispense half a teaspoon into wet hands and rub together to create a paste.

Apply to your face and massage gently in circular motions before rinsing off with warm water.

I adore this product because it offers such a deep, thorough exfoliation yet it is super gentle on your skin.

I have sensitive skin and I can use this product daily without it causing any issue with my skin.




It helps to refresh and wake up my skin at the start of the day or help to remove and buff away the day in the evening.

I can’t get enough of it!

Dermalogica’s new Daily Superfoliant is available now and costs £42.50.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I didn't know they came out with this.. I need it! Like you, I LOVE the Daily Microfoliant. It used to be my go-to exfoliant because it made my skin feel so smooth. How do the two compare? Which would you say is better? Thanks in advance!

    xoxo, Jiawun
    http://www.beautynerdbynight.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly? I couldn't say one was better than the other, they are very similar and equally brilliant x

      Delete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig