Wednesday 19 October 2016

Too Faced Merry Macarons Limited Edition Gift Set



Too Faced do many, many things well and this year their Christmas Gifts are nothing short of stunning.

My favourite gift from their range is this stunning Merry Macarons set.




This is no ordinary boxed gift set, oh no. Merry Macarons is a gift in itself!

Lift its pretty lid and unfold to reveal a gorgeous, romantic New York Iceskating rink scene, complete with a deluxe size Better Than Sex Mascara and 12 brand new stunning eye shadows infused with a delectable vanilla scent!




I’m sorry but seriously, there is just so much pretty here I can barely stand it!

I Just want to stand this set on my dressing table and marvel at its beauty because its one of the prettiest, most well presented gift sets I’ve ever come across.




Now, gorgeousness aside this set contains some really lovely Too Faced products and stars one of my most favourite mascaras of all time, Better Than Sex. 




If you’ve yet to try it I want to know why because it is a mind blowing mascara which creates the most fabulous, thick, curvy, long lashes and lasts all day long.
 



You can read my in depth review of this bad boy here but seriously, it’s an awesome mascara!

Also included within this limited edition set are 12 new eyeshadow shades which smell good enough to eat thanks to their soft, sweet vanilla scent.

Mnnnnn!
 



The shadows are perfect for creating both subtle day and also more vibrant, night time looks thanks to the range of colours, from light, matte nudes to sparkling, vibrant raspberry and purples!




Too Faced Merry Macarons is a really gorgeous gift set packed with wearable, durable and beautiful colours and is available for £28 later this month from Debenhams and TooFaced.com.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This looks gorgeous, I really want to try the better than sex mascara! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a seriously beautiful gift set! I've never tried the Better Than Sex mascara myself but I know it is supposed to be a good one and those eye shadows look lovely x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig