Wednesday 12 October 2016

Childs Farm



My little boy loves bath time almost as much as I do, but his sensitive skin meant that I had to ditch the fun bubbles and stick to scent free, boring washes and soaks.

Then I discovered Childs Farm products.




This multi award-winning British brand have created a wide range of bath and body products designed specifically for babies and children, even those with the most sensitive skin.

Their products are dermatologist and paediatrician approved, suitable for sensitive and eczema prone skin and contain over 98% naturally derived ingredients. 




They are free from parabens, SLSs, mineral oils and artificial colours, contain organic extracts and are so gentle that they are even suitable for newborn babies.

All of this alone already had me sold, but then I smelt the products.

Oh my gosh they smell AMAZING!!! So amazing in fact, that I have been known to use them myself. 




Shhhh don’t tell my son!

I have a cupboard full of their products but my favourites are their Organic Raspberry Extract Bubble Bath (£3.99) which smells good enough to eat, their Strawberry and Organic Mint Shampoo (£3.99) which is divine and their new Blackberry and Organic Apple Hair and Body Wash (£3.99).

My son loves bathing with these products and they are indeed gentle enough for newborn skin as I have used them on my daughter from day 1 and she has never had any of the eczema related problems that my son had with other brands.




I cannot recommend Childs Farm products more highly.

You can buy Childs Farm bath, body and hair products online and from Boots as well as various other stores.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig