Wednesday 5 October 2016

Aveeno Moisturising Lotion



As a child I suffered with eczema on my body, primarily on my legs and arms and while its super common, it’s also really irritating and horrible.

As an adult it is much better but I do still suffer with very dry skin on my legs and sometimes when it gets particularly bad I have to stop using my fancy, nice smelling moisturisers and turn to something a little more gentle.

 One of the most trusted, gentle and effecting brands for sensitive skin is Aveeno and I can’t get enough of their moisturising lotion (RRP £12.89).




This light, non-greasy lotion quickly relieves sore, dry skin leaving skin feeling soft, nourished and moisturised.
  
It absorbed into your skin really quickly without a trace and offers immediate relief to dry, sensitive skin.

It is fragrance free and formulated with naturally active colloidal oatmeal which is proven to restore the skin’s natural barrier, preventing water loss.
 



It is so gentle on your skin that it can even be used on babies from 3 months old.

Its not a fancy, delicious smelling product, but then it’s not designed to be. It’s a hard working, gentle product that will offer some serious relief from the symptoms of dry, eczema prone skin and is in my opinion, worth its weight in gold.



 
Aveeno’s Moisturising Lotion is available along with other products in their sensitive collection from Boots.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig