Thursday 21 April 2016

Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser



My name’s Sarah and I’m a melting cleanser addict.

I adore this simple, quick yet highly effective type of cleanser and the newest addition to my collection is the Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser.




This little pot of pure orangey joy is a luxurious, rich, gentle yet very impressive cleanser that effortlessly melts away impurities and long wear makeup in two easy steps.

Now, despite its luminous appearance it doesn’t actually smell like oranges, it doesn’t have much of a scent at all to be honest which is fine by me.




In the pot it is the texture of a soft, wobbly jelly but when applied to your dry face it transforms into a thick, rich, luxurious oil which feels amazing when you massage it into your skin. 

The oil helps to dissolve and remove dirt, grime, make up and impurities from your skin, then once you have thoroughly massaged it in, simply add warm water to emulsify the oil into a hydrating milk and rinse off.




Easy peasy to use and so incredibly gentle on your skin!

The formula is rich in Vitamin C to help brighten and support the skins natural collagen, Rose Hip Oil to regenerate, repair and nourish and Virgin Cherry Oil which is rich in vitamins and antioxidants to help reduce redness and hydrate your skin.




I’d say that this particular cleanser is especially good for those of us with dry skin because after using it your face feels so super soft and nourished without any tightness and if like me you have oily/combination skin, I found I needed to use less moisturiser after.

Ole Henriksen’s Pure Truth Melting Cleanser is available now and is currently on offer for £20.40 from Escentual (usual price £24).
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig