Tuesday 8 March 2016

Rituals Ayurveda Collection



They say ‘Mum knows best’ while I can’t ALWAYS agree with this statement, my mum certainly knew best when it came to this product range that she’s been loving and using for AGES!

I’m talking about the absolutely gorgeous Ayurveda Collection from Rituals.




 Inspired by ancient Ayurveda wisdom, this holistic therapy is based on restoring inner and outer harmony through the old practice of cleansing and nurturing your body and soul.

The Rituals Ayurveda collection contains products based on the beautiful yet mild fragrance of Indian Rose and Sweet Almond Oil to help restore calm and leave you feeling perfectly relaxed.




If you aren’t a fan of Rose scents please don’t be put off because the collection is not at all heavily rose scented, in fact, its aroma reminds me of being in a luxurious spa!

Two of my favourite products for the extensive collection are the Energy Bubbles Cream Bath (£13.50) and the Himalaya Scrub (£19.50).

Pour the bubble fluid into a warm running bath then sit back, relax and enjoy the soft creamy bubbles and rich, indulgent scent that clams your mind allows you to drift away from your everyday troubles.



I actually love the scent so much I ended up being sat in a luke warm bath the other night just so I could stay surrounded by the aroma for as long as possible!

The Himalaya Scrub features purifying Himalayan salt and deliciously nourishing and soothing sweet almond oil to gently buff away dry, dead skin, leaving behind silky and beautifully soft skin.

 The addictive aroma that runs throughout the range is infused within the scrub so even after you’ve rinsed the crystals from your skin, your body is left smelling beautiful.




I literally cannot rave about this collection more. 

If you are in need of some serious relaxation and pampering then I implore you to try this collection because I reckon it could really help!

The Rituals Ayurveda Collection is available now from Rituals Stores and online.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig