Friday 22 January 2016

Dermalogica HydraBlur



If like me you have oily/combination skin you’ll probably agree that one of the most important products you can use to help your make up last longer throughout the day is a decent primer.

Most primers concentrate on just the cosmetic benefits of helping make-up application, without considering skin health but the brand new primer from Dermalogica is different.




 HydraBlur Primer (£38) transforms skin by blurring the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while mattifying shine to create a smooth finish.

This silky primer also offers moisturisation, a natural coverage and contains pore refining properties suitable for all skin conditions but particularly dry and dehydrated skin.




With that In mind I though there might be a chance that this primer would be too heavy for my skin but I couldn’t have been more wrong.

The thick, white cream is actually surprisingly light and glides across my skin making getting an even distribution of product easy peasy.




It isn’t coloured so you don’t need to worry about it matching your skin tone thanks to its Micro-encapsulated tint which releases upon application to provide neutral coverage and instantly troublesome areas like my T-Zone appear matte and harsh lines appear softer.

Due to its fab texture it doesn’t affect any foundation or concealor that I use and simply keeps me shine free for far longer than without it! 




It contains a range of skin loving ingredients including Abyssinian Seed Oil which smooths skin texture to maintain its moisture balance without clogging pores.

It has a H2ORelease™ Complex of sodium hyaluronate, algin and trehalose  to optimise hydration levels to maintain skin flexibility and smoothness as well as helping to provide sustained moisturisation throughout the day.




Mushroom extract reduces pore visibility and size and Wu-Zhu-Yu fruit extracts enhance skin radiance by boosting microcirculation.

I am extremely impressed by this primer and have actually been known to wear it alone on days where I’m having a break from makeup because it makes me skin look and feel THAT good.




I love that this primer not only provides a great base for your make up but also looks after your skin too and during these cold winter months your skin can use as much help and TLC as it can get!

Have I whet your appetite? Thought so! Well thankfully you’ve not got long to wait as it launches on Feb 1st and will cost £38.
SHARE:

2 comments

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig