Thursday 3 December 2015

Gucci Rush Gift Set From The Perfume Shop





The only place I ever go for Fragrance gifts at Christmas is The Perfume Shop.
 
Their range of scents and gifts is impressive and they are always priced really competitively, something that’s really important when you’re trying to control the purse strings!
 
One of my top picks from their vast selection of gift sets is their Gucci Rush set which contains a 30ml EDT and 50ml Body Lotion.

  


In the past I’ve never really been a big fan of Gucci fragrances because typically I’ve always found them a bit too heady and powerful for me, but that’s all changed now!
 
I wasn’t sure what to expect from Gucci Rush, packaged within a very modern but unusual rectangular, red cassette tape bottle.




 I had hoped that its modern look may reflect the scent within and to an extent, it did. The fragrance itself is beautifully sweet and packs a real punch, in fact, punchy is probably a word I’d use to describe it.

It contains top notes of Freesia, Peach and Gardenia which helps to explain the immediate sweetness that you experience when spraying it, before heart notes of Coriander, Rose and Jasmine bring the scent into a more gentle, rounded place before base notes of Vanilla and Patchouli combine to create a soft, sweet and mellow scent.



 
It is a sweet, soft and unique scent which I’ve actually become pretty addicted too and if like me you are a fan of sweet scents and are looking for a new fragrance to try, I suggest you give Gucci Rush a go.

This set makes the perfect gift for any pre-existing or new fans of the scent and its available now from The Perfume shop for £44.50.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. All women like to look and smell great; you will buy perfumes because they smell fantastic. Perfumes are often given as gifts, and you will have your favorite perfume to wear. Parfum Etienne Aigner


    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig