Wednesday 15 July 2015

Eternal Brows Launching on Ideal World



Want fabulous eyebrows and on the hunt for a product to help you achieve them?  

Yeah, me too!

Well, then you must take a look at one of the MOST comprehensive brow kit I’ve ever come across.




The Eternal Brows Kit is launching exclusively on Ideal World tomorrow and is one hell of a kit!

The set includes 3 semi permanent bendable shades,3  brow arch stencils, a double ended brush, a spooley brush AND tweezers!




Seriously, everything you could want to create beautiful brows to shape your face is in this kit.

The powders are in shades Blonde, Saddle and Mahogany and you can use them alone or blend them together easily to create a bespoke and accurate shade to closely match your own brows.




The double ended brush with its soft bristles allows for accurate and even distribution of the product across your brows while the spool brush leaves them groomed to perfection.

The powders are soft but rich and thick in texture so they stay on your brows and don’t budge, which is just what you need.

Shade Blonde


The formula is super long lasting and after 12 hours of wearing it my brows were still looking great, or ‘On Fleek’ as someone commented on Instagram! 

Shade Saddle

 
I found everything in the kit useful, except for the stencils, and thats purely because they just didn’t match the shape of my own brows.


Shade Mahogany


No matter how I placed them on my face, my natural brow shape just wouldn’t allow for me to use them. I’d have looked very weird if I had!

So, stencils aside (which to be honest I wouldn’t ever use anyway) I really like this set!




If you like the look of it too then you need to set a reminder for tomorrow, July 17th at 12pm because The Eternal Brows Kit is launching exclusively on Ideal World, Sky channel 654, Freeview 22, Virgin 747 and Freesat 812 and it will cost £29.99.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig