Wednesday 21 January 2015

Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel



One of the biggest problems I have with my sensitive skin is dealing with a pimple breakout.

 So many products out there are too strong for my skin and leave it a sore shade of red, feeling burnt and generally looking a lot worse than the original break out did.

Not good.

I’m lucky that when I do get a break out, nine times out of ten its just one or two localised spots, not a whole face full, so really I only want to target that specific area.

I thought I’d tried every spot treatment out there until someone pointed out to me that one of my fave brands actually had one.




How had I missed that!

Clinique’s Anti Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel is a daily treatment which is designed to help reduce blemishes and promote healing while simultaneously working to help prevent new breakouts occurring.

It has a unique 4 in 1 clearing complex which works in the following way;

Anti-Blemish: Salicylic Acid clears away dead surface cells that clog pores to help resolve and prevent breakouts.
Control-oil: Laminaria Saccharina helps normalise the excess production of oil.
Non-irritating: Sea Whip Extract calms and soothes skin and helps reduce surface redness.
Exfoliate: Salicylic Acid promotes healthy cell turnover.




I approached the product with caution, applying only a very thin layer onto the offending bump, just in case my skin reacted badly to the product.

The gel itself is light in texture and dried really quickly, leaving almost an invisible barrier on my skin.

I didn’t experience any horrible side-effects  such as burning or stinging and come the morning my bump was definitely smaller in size and much less red. Result.

I’ve tried several spot gels and by far this is the best thanks to its light texture- others often feel like you’re wearing a face mask and come morning have peeled off on your face, not pretty!




A little goes a long way with this bad boy, even if you were to use it on your skin as a preventative measure rather than just a localised breakout, so I’d say its pretty good value for money.

You can grab your Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel online, in Boots and various department stores and can grab a 15ml for £14 or 30ml for £20.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig