Wednesday 3 December 2014

Makeup Revolution The One Foundation



Did you know you can actually buy a pretty decent foundation for just £4?

Nope me either, until recently.





Available in 16 shades, this foundation is designed to suit every skin tone thanks to its fusion technology which adapts to your skin tone and texture to give you a flawless finish.

It sounds a bit too good to be true so I knew I had to give it a go.

Firstly, while I’m not a big fan of the outer packaging which looks a bit cheap in my opinion, I am a fan of the bottle.


 

It looks like a mini version of a very expensive and popular make up brand which I shant name but I’m sure you’ll know which I’m referring to!

I was really surprised by the texture which was extremely thin and therefore, very runny. I thought perhaps I hadn’t given it a good enough shake before applying it but it turns out I had, and that is just its texture.




The fluid is extremely light and applies easily, leaving your skin feeling light and while it says it offers full coverage, after one application it definitely didn’t.

It took a few applications to build the coverage but once there, I was impressed!




It evened my skin tone and left my face looking flawless and feeling soft.

I had shade number 8 and when I first saw the shade I was pretty sure it was going to be too dark for me, but once applied it blended it seamlessly and if anything, gave me a very subtle glow, something which was much needed on my tired, pale skin!




I actually found that it did a pretty good job of keeping my oily skin at bay too and I didn’t require too many powder touch ups throughout the day.

 So, basically, for £4, this foundation is AMAZING, you really should give it a go!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I loved this as well its fantastic! i loved how it just makes your skin look really glowy

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig