Tuesday 14 October 2014

Earthzest Organic Beauty



I love discovering little known beauty brands, hidden gems in an industry which is so saturated it’s hard to know which brand to try and which are actually any good.


Earthzest Organics is one of those little known brands, in fact it’s a brand new brand which prides itself on using 100% organic, highly concentrated ingredients that are never diluted with water or cheap bulking agents.


Developed by the brands founder Jackie, Earthzest products use only the most luxurious natural ingredients to allow your skin to rebalance and both look and feel fantastic.





Jackie says; 


"Our approach to a healthy, glowing complexion is completely different. Instead of blinding you with science and clogging your pores with cheap chemicals, we take it back to basics and lavish our clients with all the wonderful fruits of the earth.  


Because our products are so pure, they are highly effective and perfect for everyone - even those suffering from acne, eczema and other sensitive skin conditions." 


I tried their Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser for Oily and Combination skin.


The feed your face cleanser (£25) contains a blend of antibacterial plant oils, anti-oxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids to cleanse, clarify and gently rebalance oily and combination skin.



 

This cleanser is an oil containing Chamomile, Eucalyptus and Lavender oil so as you can imagine, it smells beautiful. You apply it by adding a small amount to a damp cotton wool pad and gently wiping your face in an upward, circular motion.


I found it a bit odd cleansing my skin this way, and I must confess I did use a face wipe to remove my make up first, but it was gentle and left my skin feeling soft and not at all dry.


I LOVED the toner (£20), which you spray onto a cotton wool pad to use. I adored the way it left my skin feeling so fresh and clean and I really enjoyed the fragrance which came through. 





Again, my skin didn’t feel dry or stripped, despite the toner containing oils such as Tea Tree and Witch Hazel which can be strong and too powerful for my skin.


I completed my routine with their Moisturising Serum (£29), which is in fact an oil.





A beautiful blend of Lavender, Tea Tree, Chamomile, Argan, and Ylang Ylang oil  (to name just a few) work together to create a powerfully nourishing, moisturising oil that doesn’t clog your skin and actually works to help clear blemishes.


The beautiful moisturising serum



You only need a tiny drop of the oil, a little goes a long way and just like the cleanser and toner, the fragrance that is released from it when applied to your face is just deliciously relaxing and natural.


I am a big fan of these Earthzest products and while i realise they aren’t the cheapest skincare products out there, if you want to feed your face with 100% organic, natural products with absolutely no chemicals or nasties, then these are worth every single penny. 


Check out the entire Earthzest Organics range from their website now.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh these sound lovely and I like how they are targeted for skin types too! really handy xxx



    Blondeofcarbs

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig