Tuesday 7 October 2014

bareMinerals BareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation



BareSkin is the fab new foundation from bareMinerals, though it doesn’t feel anything like your traditional foundation!

This pure brightening serum foundation is ultra light in texture, like a serum yet still manages to provide a really decent amount of coverage.




 Perfect for greasy skin, like mine, this super thin, silky foundation offers a brighter, more flawless complexion without the feeling of wearing a foundation.




The fluid itself absorbed so quickly into my skin, I did wonder if I had applied enough, but I had.
AS you can see from my swatch photos, it blends beautifully and seamlessly with your skin, leaving your face feeling like you’ve just applied a serum rather than cosmetics!




You can create as little or as much coverage as you need without your skin feeling clogged or heavy with his foundation and I found it was perfect for bringing my dull, tired skin to life of a morning!




Thanks to its blend of Supercharged Lilac Plant Stem Cells and Vitamin C, like all bareMinerals products you feel like you’re treating your skin to a healthy pamper while creating a great look.




Containing SPF 20 and available in 20 shades, there’s one to suit everyone.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm sooo tempted by this.
    I really don't need another foundation but it looks amazing
    xxx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great my skin is really oily and I am ALWAYS on the hunt for the perfect pick xxx


    Blondeofcarbs

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig