Monday 1 September 2014

Laura Mercier Sensual Reflections Cheek Melange



How beautiful is this Limited Edition Cheek Melange in Sensual Reflections from Laura Mercier!

This blush is part of the Sensual Reflections collection and is perfect for any skin tone.




The hand picked, complimentary shades have been designed to you give you a natural, glowing colour and can be used on your face, cheeks and eyes.

It has a slightly iridescent appearance when applied to my cheeks and I find it works really well as a hi-lighter when applied to my brow bone and above my cheeks and cheek bones.




It gives your skin a really fresh, healthy looking appearance without adding too much colour.

The three shades within the palette work together perfectly when used as an eyeshadow too, offering a delicate, pinky-purple look.




At £32 it is a tad pricey, but if you’re in the market for a really pretty product with multi use properties, this is definitely for you.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ooh this is absolutely beautiful! It's a little out of my price range but definitely stunning for a treat :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I would definitely pay for the packaging, design and formula it's gorgeous xx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig