Thursday 25 September 2014

Lady Gaga Eau de Gaga



Eau de Gaga is the second, hotly anticipated fragrance from Lady Gaga.

Like the lady herself, this fragrance, this unique fragrance couldn’t be more different from her first, Fame.




Eau de Gaga is described as ‘an extremely sexy and arousing smell for all genders’. Yep, that’s right. It’s a unisex fragrance.

I’ve never been that convinced about unisex fragrances, and this fragrance is no different. 




In one way, I really like it, in another, it just reminds me of something my hubby would wear and I find that rather confusing!

 I found the packaging and bottle very masculine, with it’s with black, sharp, rectangular bottle and silver face. It definitely doesn’t scream feminine or girly.




My initial reaction when I first smelt it was that it smelt like a men’s fragrance.
 
It has that certain woody,masculine, musky smell that I associate with the type of fragrance my hubby wears, but once I’d  adjusted to it, I could smell the fresh lime and florals coming through.




Notes of white violet blend with the lime and woody tones to create what I would describe as a confusing experience for me!

 I like it, but I can’t decide if that’s because I want to wear it, or I want my man to!




I do love that Gaga has decided to create such a unique fragrance, it’s so in sync with her personality it’s untrue and if definitely one to try, if only out of curiosity.

Eau de Gaga is available now and costs £32 for 50ml.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I would love to try just because she's amazing and I love the bottle too xx




    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig