Sunday 28 September 2014

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector



I’m probably really late the this party, but I’ve recently discovered and fallen head over heels in love with Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector.

It has the shine of a gloss, the nourishing loveliness of a balm and a delicate hint of natural colour to make your lips look totally beautiful.




Available in 6 subtle shades, I am already on a mission to own them all!

I love the pretty tube which is coloured to reflect the shade within, topped with the signature Clarins gold lid.

Gently squeeze the tube to release the product which is dispensed onto a soft, fluffy tip, a genius idea if you ask me! 




Not only does it feel lovely and soft when applied to my lips but it means you avoid the slippage you may otherwise encounter with plastic application tips.

The gel itself is silky smooth and light in texture, smells amazing and is sheer in colour. The product pictured is Shade 1, Rose Shimmer.




It offers a lovely high shine but without even a hint of stickiness often associated with lip glosses, which I hate.

While delicate in tone, it has just enough colour to be worn alone, or applied over the top of another lip shade to add shine and moisture.




It’s just so pretty and it tastes really yummy too!

You can collect your Lip Perfector’s now and each one costs £18.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig