Wednesday 19 February 2014

My Baby Has Arrived!



As most of you who follow me on Twitter or Instagram will know, I gave birth to my baby on January 10th at 21:58, a whole 3 weeks early!

Hence the sudden and lengthy absence from my blog!



After 36 weeks and 6 days of speculating over Baby B’s gender, I was thrilled to discover that we had made a 6lb 7oz baby boy who we named Franky Michael Frederick Berryman.




As this is my beauty blog I won’t go into the details of my birth story here, rather, you can find all of that on my pregnancy and baby blog I Am Mumalicious, HERE.




For now, here are a few piccies of my little man that we like to call Giggle Bear.



I am so proud to be his mummy x



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. He's just gorgeous, I love all your twitter updates!

    Sophie
    http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig