Tuesday 17 September 2013

Givenchy Dahlia Noir Le Bal



Givenchy is set to unveil its new limited edition fragrance Dahlia Noir Le Bal Eau de Parfum and Eau de Toilette this month. 



Available exclusively at Harrods, I have to say I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more beautifully  presented fragrance before, EVER!



When the box containing the fragrance is opened, it splits in two and fans out to reveal the fragrance inside, much like a flower gently opening to reveal the delicious nectar within!

Dahlia Noir Le Bal is a gorgeously musky and powdery fragrance, centered around a heart note of rose petal with compliments of Mimosa, Sandalwood and Patchouli.



It is undoubtedly a grown up fragrance, without the hint of sweetness which usually attracts me to a fragrance, but there is something about this one that I simply adore!

I find fragrances particularly  hard to describe, but If I were to try my best, I would say it smells sensually musky, soft and warming.



I think that actually this is a perfect fragrance for winter.

Dahlia Noir Le Bal is available as an EDT as pictured above for £69.50 for 75ml,  but also as an EDP which comes in a black bottle and costs £83.



Both the EDT and EDP will be available from Harrods this month.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig