Wednesday 20 February 2013

Suti Peppermint Water Facial Toner


Following on from last week’s post about my sensitive skin is today’s post about a gorgeous little skincare product, recommended to me by the one and only Get Lippie.

Not only have I been battling sensitive skin, but also problematic, oily and spotty skin.

It has recently come out of nowhere and seeks to ruin my days, my moods and my face!

After going down the route of generally abusing my skin in the hope it would then behave, was Get Lippie’s kinder suggestion of being nicer to my skin and trying more natural, gentle products.





Made with organic peppermint leaves, Suti’s Peppermint Water Facial Toner primes the skin after cleansing, which helps to calm irritated, inflamed and blemished complexions.

That’ll be me then!

You can use the water as you would a toner by spritzing some onto a cotton pad and applying to your face or alternatively spray directly onto your face and remove with a pad.

The toner helps to balances sensitive, oily, problematic skin without leaving your skin feeling dry or tight.

If it wasn’t for the fact that my skin is looking and feeling so much better, I would question if this 
product even worked due to it being so gentle to my skin!





My sensitive skin doesn’t react to the water and it is left feeling fresh, clean and beautiful.

It is so incredibly gentle to your skin and has a lovely, delicate peppermint smell to it.

Suti’s Peppermint Water Facial Toner is available from the Suti website and costs £18.50.

What do you think? Have you tried this peppermint water or any other Suti products?  Do they work for you?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The peppermint sounds really refreshing :-)
    Laura from www.alifewithfrills.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my absolute favourite skincare product! I discovered it by chance after winning it in a Nutribeauty competition at the beginning of last year and have been hooked ever since. It's so refreshing in the mornings, but equally relaxing at night, and I often use it as a pick-me-up during the day. Can't wait to try more products from Suti.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig