Monday 28 January 2013

Twit Twoo! ASOS Exclusive Gold Owl Compact Mirror


I love accidentally stumbling across pretty little things and last week I did just that!




While perusing ASOS’ latest goodies I came across the cutest mirror, ever!

Made by ASOS Collection, this limited edition compact mirror is just the kind of mirror I want to be seen using!




It’s time to say goodbye plane, boring, practical mirrors and hello to too-cute-for-words Mr Owl! 

 The mirror has a bi-fold closure, diamante detailing, a magnetic fastening and twin interior mirrors.




The compact is available in two shades, the gorgeous gold shown here and also a stunning silver, though i far prefer the gold!

The ASOS exclusive Gold Owl Compact Mirror is available now from ASOS and costs a bargain £12!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I really like this blog post and thank for information about

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I love owls :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here!
    learn more about juicing

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig