Tuesday 29 January 2013

Christina Ricci & Make Up For Ever Collaborate


Parisian luxury brand MAKE UP FOR EVER have announced a partnership with Hollywood star Christina Ricci.

It is not the usual ‘new face of the brand’ partnership either as Christina has designed a limited edition MAKE UP FOR EVER Remix Make Up Bag.

 The MAKE UP FOR EVER Remix Make Up Bag features black faux leather adorned with  gunmetal studs, metallic silk screening, and a geometric motif that highlights the brand’s signature red lip  – a personal favourite for Ricci. 




Ricci, a long-time fan of the brand worked closely with the MAKE UP FOREVER team to design a bag that would blend both fashion and function.

The bag is heavily Inspired by her own edgy and chic personality and style. 


I loved collaborating with MAKE UP FOR EVER on a custom make up bag because I got to design something that actually holds everything I need on-the-go, said Christina. 




My inspiration for the bag was hard rock meets couture and I added a red lip motif to the geometric design since I love wearing red lipstick. Plus I thought it would add a fun pop of color.

The bag retails for $30 and will be available from Sephora from Feb 1st.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love your blog!!

    http://theprettybeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig