Thursday 22 November 2012

Cupcake Perfumes!


Oh My God.

No these are not delicious looking edible cupcakes, these are fragrances!



These are fragrances from the first perfume collection from Alice & Peter 

No, I’ve never heard of them either

The collection comprises of five yummy scents in so-cute-i-could-cry bottles.


  Bloody Orange




   Fancy Choco

The perfumes are marketed as seductive and subtle, made with beautiful, natural ingredients, and targeted to women who really love perfume.

I love perfume and cakes so for me these look utterly perfect!

 Cherry Cherry

  Wicked Berry

 
  Showy Toffee
 

You can order these amazing looking fragrances from their website where they retail at 45 Euro’s each.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig