Monday 19 November 2012

Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil


Call me weird, but I love winter. 

I love the cold, crisp mornings and snuggling up under a warm blanket with a hot chocolate!

I do not, however, love what winter does to my hair.

Central heating, rain and cold often leave’s my hair feeling dry, frizzy and looking less than glam.
 It’s a time of year when you need to make a bit more of an effort to look after your locks.


It’s just as well then that Bumble & Bumble have brought out a product that will help rescue your winter-hair-woes.

Hairdresser's Invisible Oil (£30) contains a blend of nourishing oils that sink into the hair, leaving it feeling soft, silky and shiny.

Use the oil like you would a serum on damp hair (remember to use sparingly) then blow dry as usual.

Unlike some serums, this oil felt incredibly light and not at all sticky or gooey.

It didn’t leave my hair feeling heavy or lank, quite the opposite, and it also banished the dreaded static which I often get after a blow dry.

The oil is light, yet ultra hydrating
 
I know it’s not cheap, but you really do only need to use a tiny amount each time so this bottle will probably last you until next winter!

Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil is available now, retailing at £30 from Bumble & Bumble.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Bumble bumble is the hair dressers invisible oil. Get details from here
    pedicure

    ReplyDelete
  2. hairdressers Quotes provides an easy and simple way to search, select and send quote requests to your preferred hairdressers in just a few simple steps. Click the Quotes button to start your hairdressers quote request now.

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig