Thursday 12 July 2012

Fabulicious Beauty


For the past few weeks I have been locked away in my little kitchen, experimenting, designing and creating my own mini range of beauty products and now I need your help!

I can’t say much more for the moment, but I am looking for a number of people to try out my home made, organic  body butters and lip balms.

 
Available in a wide range of fragrances and flavours, my butters and balms are 100% organic, contain a host of wonderful, beneficial ingredients  including Avocado Butter, Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil and vitamin E and are all made with love.

I am looking for people to test out a sample of my lip balms ( 6ml Tester size £1.50) and my body butters (50ml Tester size £2.50) and fill in a brief questionnaire online letting me know what you liked and disliked about the product.


UPDATE:

Due to the overwhelming response from you wonderful peeps, I am currently unable to take any more orders.

HUGE thanks to everyone who has shown an interest and placed an order, I aim to get these out to you by the mid-end of next week.

If you missed out this time, fear not, there's more to come from Fabulicious Beauty very soon!

 

Below you can find a small selection of the different fragrances and flavours you can choose from!


Body Butter

Sweet Vanilla
Bakewell Tart
Cookies &Cream
Apples & Pears
Milk, Oat & Honey
Orange Sherbert


Lip Balm

Pear Drops
Creme Caramel
Key Lime Pie
Toffee Apple
Ice Cream Soda
Amaretto
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Gosh - this seems like a wonderful deal and the scents/flavours... rawr! One question; is this open internationally? I'm in Australia..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miss Pop Couture! I could ship to Australia but i would have to charge P&P for anything outside the UK. xx

      Delete
  2. That is totally fair! Let me know what it would be - approx, and I can drop it into Paypal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so nicee..but I live in India :( Best of Luck :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks so interesting do you have a shop online?
    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig