Monday 28 May 2012

3 ½ Weeks Post Surgery


3 ½ Weeks Post Surgery

The most noticeable change now is the gradual retreat of the swelling. 

Every day I can feel and see a change in my body.

From Left- Right. Day Before surgery. 2 weeks after. 3 1/2 weeks after.

 Areas that had felt hard with swelling begin to feel softer and I’m no longer in any kind of pain.

From Left- Right. Day Before surgery. 2 weeks after. 3 1/2 weeks after.
 
I’ve still got a long way to go- they say it can take up to 6 months before your body has fully recovered and reached its final shape, so I’m in it for the long haul.

From Left- Right. Day Before surgery. 2 weeks after. 3 1/2 weeks after.

For my next post i think I’ll wait a few more weeks to see a really noticeable change.

So far so good!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Wow the results are amazing, you can really notice the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the results are fab.. you look amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Results are looking fabulous wow!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg did it hurt? Did u have to take time off work for and after this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! If you head over to my Vaser Lipo Diary page you can read all about it xx

      Delete
  6. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.
    visit page

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig