Wednesday 2 November 2011

Pai Skincare


Have you heard of Pai?

No me either until very recently, so please allow me to introduce you to this fab brand.

Pai is a skincare brand with a difference. All of their products are formulated with sensitive and allergy-prone skin in mind.


They carefully select ingredients with proven remedial and skin soothing properties and keep their products free from irritating chemicals and alcohol, in fact all of their products are certified organic by the Soil Association.

They have a wide range of products, from moisturisers to cleansers, toners to eye creams, lip balm to body lotion and they cater for a wide range of different skin types including sensitive and hypersensitive.

The products they have can help with many skin complaints, such as acne, contact dermatitis,  eczema, rosacea and more besides.Sounds good right, but are Pai really any good?


I tried out their Geranium and Thistle Moisturiser for combination skin to the test.

I have to be honest, I expected it to either have no fragrance, or to smell a little ‘dull’,after all, it contains  no added perfume and the ‘thistle’ element makes me think of woody, prickly bushes that you find in parks!


I was wrong, it has a lovely, delicate, incredibly fresh smelling scent.

The lotion itself felt light on my skin (just what you need for combination skin) and absorbed easily and quickly leaving my skin refreshed and smooth but without that slightly greasy look I often find after moisturising.  


The moisturiser is packed full of Essential Fatty Acids to help rebalance the skin and even out skin tone, Geranium to balance combination complexions and Thistle extract  to help aid the absorption of the cream while reducing the appearance of large pores.

At £24 its isn’t the cheapest moisturiser out there, but  for problematic and delicate skin its worth investing.

You can buy Pai skincare products here.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This sounds like a great brand for me, as I've struggled with eczema since I was little and my skin can be irritated by most products :( Thanks for introducing me to this brand!
    Love
    gabriellasofia

    www.hautefuture.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know this line
    great post
    Always following
    Please come and say Hi
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fab brand for sensitive skin types I highly recommend. If any of your follows want skin care advice for eczema/allergies then here comes the shameless plug check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bought that moisturizer yesterday, have really high hopes that it can sort out my skin, it's a mess at the moment. Gonna do a review on it once I've tried it out for a few weeks. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love Pai. I've tried a plethora of natural, organic skincare and nothing compares...sooo soothing and nourishing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so in love with organic skincare it makes my skin feel so good.

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig