Thursday 6 October 2011

Blake Lively's Beauty Secret Revealed



Blake Lively fans, you are going to want to read this!

Ever watched Gossip Girl and longing looked upon Blake Lively’s flawless skin and felt that pang of jealously? 


 ‘I wish I had skin as great as hers’

Yeah me too. 

Well, the secret to Blakes’ flawless complexion is out and she puts it down to a brand you may not of heard of before called Per-fekt Beauty and this must have item is their Skin Perfection Gel .

 The skin perfector is said to instantly per-fekt and enhance the appearance of the skin offering an easy alternative to traditional foundation, primer, colour corrector and powder.
The multi-tasking, modern gel-mousse is deigned to glide on effortlessly to instantly improve skin tone, help maintain hydration, and reduce the appearance of redness and discoloration, enlarged pores, fine lines and shine. 


The gel contains antioxidants, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Vitamins A and E help to protect the surface of the skin from free radical damage.

I loved this product and not just because I knew that my Gossip Girl favourite swears by it.



It’s light, silky and left my skin feeling incredibly smooth. It only provided a very light coverage, similar to that of a tinted moisturiser but without the sometimes greasy and heavier feel to it. That said you can build the coverage of the perfector until you have reached the desired effect.

I also tired their Eye Perfector Gel. The gel-mousse glides on to leave the eye area with a smooth, airbrushed finish  and is deigned to  help smooth away the appearance of puffy, tired looking eyes, under eye shadows, fine lines and wrinkles while hydrating the skin.


This felt lovely on my skin too, wonderfully light but doing a great job of helping to conceal the bags under my eyes.

But here’s the part where after you’ve decided that this sounds fab and your going to head off to buy it, you change your mind.

Because of the Price

The Skin Perfector gel retails at £47.50 and the eye gel is £39, both available from House of Fraser
In my opinion, this is a lot of money for these items. That said, they did feel great on my skin and with a celebrity following from the likes of Victoria Beckham, Katy Perry, Megan Fox and Reese Witherspoon, I guess you have to expect the celebrity price tag.


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I've NEVER HEARD of these, but HOW expensive!?!!
    Definitely want some, shame!!


    fridayisforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have huge under eye circles.. can you suggest something more.. lets say affordable... i cnt evn earn .. yet!
    But you know, that's no reason to be looking like a racoon.. so help me please

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO expensive! But if it makes my skin look as fab as her's, I'm all over it!

    Bombay Rose: A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog.

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig