Friday 26 August 2011

Burt's Bees- Good enough to eat! (Literally)


I had the most amazing shower and  moisturing experience yesterday courtesy of Burt's Bees.

Ive raved in the past about the Sanctuary salt scrub, but I think ive found a new contender to the throne.
Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Body Scrub.  This scrub is delicious- literally, I saw ‘sugar’ and though mnnn I wonder if it tastes like sugar. (It does by the way. I may have had a little taste of it……)

The scrub is humming with the warm scent of Honey and Shea, Ground Almonds and Aloe Leaf Juice combined together to gently scrub your  skin smooth.

It smelt so lovely and warm, sweet and comforting. My skin was left feeling nourished and smelling (almost literally) edible.

I indulged further by treating my skin to their Honey & Shea Body Butter.  The honey and antioxidant-rich Sweet Almond Oil  is combined with nourishing Shea Butter to create a lovely thick and smooth butter which sinks into your skin providing fab moisturisation (is that a word? – is it now) and leaves your skin smelling divine.

After a night enveloped in the sweet scene of honey, shea and almond I continued this morning with their new Tinted Lip Balms.

Available in 6 shaded they provide a gorgeous, subtle colour to your lips but are still jam packed with all the goodness that makes Burt's Bees lip balms so great.



The tinted lip balms are £5.99 each and the Scrub and body butter are £12.99 each available from their website and retailers nationwide.  
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I LOVE burts bees- the lip balms look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mnn that sounds delish! I like the thought of covering myself in sugar too- somewhat more appealing than salt in my opinion! (but then i have a massive sweet tooth!)Cant believe you actually tried it! Can just picture women in the shower eating the scrub off their skin ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. iv only ever tried there moisturiser must try more xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scrub and body butter looks amazing! The body butter looks very moisturising, I must make a note to get some. Great review x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive been drooling over their scrub and body butter for a while....might have to purchase now! And I bought their tinted lip balm in Honeysuckle and its just GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its so pretty and smells really nice doesnt it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, great review! The scrub sounds heavenly :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the look of that scrub, you're so sweet to have tried some too! Oh the things we do in the name of beauty blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont know about sweet, stupid perhaps- it was like the time when at junior school I was asked to fetch some sugar paper from the stationary cupboard. You can guess what's coming next.... Yes, as a 9 year old kid, i was stood in the cupboard chowing down on sugar paper, which by the way, does NOT taste like sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The scrub looks great, really want to try this, I've tried sooo many scrubs and there's not that many great ones out there.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is on my to try list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been wanting to get a body scrub for ages!
    You have convinced me to try this one!

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig