Tuesday 13 April 2010

Bright Eyes, Burning like fire ( I hope not! )


I’ve been umming and aahing for weeks about whether or not to actually try this product out. I’m not a massive fan of eye creams, serums or products- namely because most of them don’t work and are hugely over priced!

When i saw the New Garnier Eye Roll-On for offer in the shops over the weekend i gave in and bought it. Like a lot of people im a sucker for fancy advertising campaigns and 'revolutionary' new beauty products, and despite my reservations was actually quite excited to try this product out!

It is pretty much fragrance free and just the right amount of liquid is dispensed with the rolling action. It is a pleasant, cooling sensation and the liquid is neither too gunky nor too runny that it drips down your face!

It soaked into my skin within about a minute and although I still had my big old bags which only industrial strength concealer can hide, the puffiness I get of a morning was actually much better!

Ive got to be honest, I thought caffeine acted as a stimulant when ingested, I didn’t realise that by putting it on your face it would be able to appear more awake too, but it seems those guys at Garnier have produced another fab product!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig